Paper Submission and Evaluation
- The committee will make every effort to judge each paper on its own merits.
- There will be no target acceptance rate. We expect to accept a wide range of papers with appropriate expectations for evaluation.
- Given the wide range of topics covered by ITCE, every effort will be made to find expert reviewers.
Paper Preparation Instructions
- Paper must be submitted in printable PDF format.
- Text must be in a minimum 10pt (not 9pt) font.
- Paper must be at most 6 pages, including any appendix, but not including references .
- Each reference must specify all authors (no et al.).
- Authors of all accepted papers will be required to give a presentation in the conference.
Author List Reviewing will be double blind; therefore, please do not include any author names on any submitted documents except in the space provided on the submission form. You must also ensure that the metadata included in the PDF does not give away the authors.
Note that during initial submission, all author(s) info, affiliation(s), and acknowledgements must be removed for blind refereeing. These information are restored in the final accepted version.
(PDF, 63 KB)
- Windows (ZIP, 700KB)
LateX Bibliography Files
- Windows (ZIP, 309 KB)
Tips: Be sure to use the template's conference mode. See template documentation for details. Select Save when the File Download window appears. The files cannot open directly from the server.
Using EDAS system
Logging in to EDAS
To use EDAS, you will need to log in first. If you already have an account, please enter your email address and password in the corresponding fields of the form on the EDAS login page.
If you do not know whether you have an account on this EDAS system, try entering your email address. EDAS will check whether your account exists or not, and respond accordingly.
If you have an account but forgot your password, please leave the password field blank; EDAS will e-mail your password to you.
If you do not have an account on the EDAS system yet, please click on the "New user" link. Fill in the form and then click on the "New User" button. Mandatory fields are marked with a red asterisk. The password for accessing the EDAS system will be sent to you via e-mail. Once you receive your password, you can return to EDAS and log in.
Registering Your Paper
Registering the paper records the paper's title, abstract, topics and authors in EDAS. Before submitting a manuscript for review, the paper has to be registered. After logging in to EDAS, you will see your overall EDAS system homepage.
1. Click to the "Submit paper" tab at the top of the page.
2. Find "ITCE" among the list of conferences accepting submissions. To begin the process of submitting your paper, click on the 'submit' icon for the conference. This will bring you to the conference EDAS homepage.
3. You should then see the web form for registering your paper submission. Fill in the form.
4. Enter title and abstract of the paper. Your paper title should NOT be in all upper or all lower-case.
5. Check the box "Add yourself as author" if you are indeed an author of the paper. You can add other authors later and you can change the order of authors. Note that some conferences do not allow that you add or delete authors after the submission deadline, to prevent that authors try to defeat the conflict-of-interest detection mechanisms by omitting authors.
6. Enter keywords, if configured for your conference.
7. Select the topics from the list of paper topics that best classify your paper. (Not all conferences have defined topics. Some conferences require that papers list a minimum number of topics and restrict the maximum number of topics.).
8. Once you have all the information filled in, click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page. This will lead to a page that acknowledges your paper's registration and allows you to add authors. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Add authors by following the link after registering the paper or going to your EDAS home page and following the link for your paper. Note that your paper has to have at least one author before you can submit a manuscript.
Enter each author using either their EDAS identifier or their last name. Each author must be registered in EDAS; if an author is not yet registered in EDAS, you will be prompted for the information to register them and they will receive an email with their password. There are no correspondence authors, as all authors are notified by email after their paper has been reviewed.
Submitting and Uploading Your Paper
After registering your paper submission, you must upload your actual paper, typically a PDF file. (Each conference decides which paper formats are acceptable.)
To upload your paper right after registering your submission, simply follow the EDAS instructions on the acknowledgement page.
Alternatively, you can upload your paper later from your EDAS homepage. From there, you can upload your paper by clicking on the icon in the line that shows your paper's listing or via ftp, as per instructions on that page.
After you return to your EDAS homepage, you will see your uploaded paper. If you click on the paper number, you will see the paper details. If you click on the paper under "Manuscript", you will see the PDF version that you uploaded.
From your EDAS homepage, you can see the status of your paper. Initially, when you are registered but yet to upload your paper, EDAS will highlight the paper with white color as pending, to show that no version of your paper PDF file has been uploaded yet. After your paper has been uploaded, the color indicating the status will change to yellow, and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to all authors.
Revising Your Paper or Account
After you have submitted your paper, you can revise your submission at any time before the submission deadline. To revise your submission, go to your EDAS homepage. Just upload a new PDF version the same way you did already for the previous version. Please do not register and submit a new version as if it were a separate new paper, since this will duplicate the paper registration records.
Revising Your Personal Information (Profile)
You can also revise your own EDAS account information from your EDAS homepage. To do so, click on the tab at the top to "My profile."