1. Preparation of Your Final Manuscript
The final camera-ready manuscript of your paper should account for all the critical reviewers’ feedback. Should yo0u need to change the title or the abstract to account for such comments, then please request approval from both the TPC and your Track Co-Chairs before proceeding with such changes.
Should you have forgotten to list on the EDAS registration page of your paper a co-author clearly identified so in your review manuscript’s PDF, please report the issue both to the TPC and your Track or Special-Session Co-Chairs and request permission to have the missing name added on EDAS.
Please be advised that your manuscript should strictly comply with the very same paper template specified at the submission phase. Please refer to the detailed instructions given under the appropriate conference CFP webpage.
Insertion of the Copyright Clearance Code Notice
The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding. Detailed instructions can be found at:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-5261-9/19/$31.00 ©2019 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-5261-9/19/$31.00 ©2019 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-5261-9/19/$31.00 ©2019 IEEE
Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users - Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
44226X for the Conference ID
your email address
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
2.Submission of Your Manuscript Copyright Form
Please login to your EDAS account and look for your IEEE ITCE 2019 accepted paper under your EDAS dashboard, then click on the copyright icon as illustrated below. You will be then directed to an EDAS webpage in which you should click on the button “IEEE Copyright Submission” as illustrated below. You will be then redirected to IEEE eCF website where you will be able to easily complete and submit your copyright form online. Please do so no later than 1st December 2018 23:59 EDT as this step is compulsory for paper inclusion in the technical program and its submission for publication by IEEE Xplore®.